Our faculty’s interests span scholarly areas ranging from the basic biological aspects of periodontal disease to the development of innovative teaching methodologies and educational evaluation.
Major areas of investigation include:
- Immunobiology of periodontal diseases
- Genetic risk for periodontal diseases
- Impact of periodontal infections on systemic health
- Biostatistical evaluation of periodontal diseases and meta-analyses
- Development of communication skills in dentistry
- Assessment of dental curricula